Is this you? Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, coachable, ethical, service orientated, business-minded, empathetic and resilient; a great networker and relationship builder.
If so, then this is an excellent opportunity to start with us and build a lucrative, long-term career built on solid relationships. The bonus – high earning potential with residual income. You will be an integral member of our Commercial Lines sales team, working individually and as a team with company owners, executives and lead decision makers to provide expert advice, risk assessment and comprehensive solutions for our clients.
What are the benefits of an insurance career with Provider Group?
- Join a company that is steeped in a 65 year tradition of building long-term, successful relationships
- Receive thorough coaching and training on all of our insurance products
- Work one-on-one with highly successful producers
- Create a lucrative, satisfying and successful career
- We are consultants and insurance experts. Our clients value our advice. Our business relationships are extremely rewarding!
We will consider all of the following:
- Recent college graduates without experience, but with a strong interest in sales and the qualities listed above
- Individuals with 2-4 years of sales training/successful sales experience in any industry
- Individuals with a solid and successful sales career in Commercial Lines who are looking for a change
We hope you will have:
- A strong service approach to business
- Successful prospecting and the ability to set appointments
- Drive, self -motivation and the desire to build a long term career
- Resilience and the ability to overcome objections
- Collegiate experience with team athletics preferred
- Sales training / experience in any industry preferred
We are seeking a results driven, goal oriented individual with a solid work ethic, integrity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Provider Group offers a competitive salary and benefits, along with a positive and enjoyable work environment. At Provider, we believe our employees are our most important asset. To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position and a resume to Jessie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provider Group is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.