If you live in RI be sure to vote for Children's Friend and help them receive a Red Sox Foundation IMPACT award! It only takes a moment to vote online. Instructions and a link are listed below.
The IMPACT Awards is a new initiative which provides Red Sox fans in the surrounding New England states with the opportunity to support their favorite non-profits in their home states.
1. Click on the link below, and you'll be directed to the voting page. You must be a Rhode Island resident to vote for Children's Friend.
2. Fill out the "Vote Form" at the bottom of the page completely. Use the password "GEN1396" in the password box.
3. Enter "Children's Friend" in the box labeled "Name of Certified 501(c) (3) Charity:".
4. Select Rhode Island from the state drop down menu.
5. Click on the big, red "submit" button.
6. Ask your friends and family to vote for Children's Friend too!
7. Pat yourself on the back! Your vote gets Children's Friend one step closer to winning $10,000. All proceeds from this contest will be used to fund the Children's Friend Summer Learning & Enrichment Program.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE and for more details about the award.