PayPal Link for Current Group Excess Clients
*IF YOU ARE RENEWING YOUR POLICY, PLEASE PAY YOUR INVOICE INSTEAD OF USING THE PAYPAL LINK BELOW.
Group Personal Excess Liability Insurance Payment Instructions
(for HMFP new policies only)
- All coverage levels include $1 million of Excess Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Cost above reflects HMFP/APHMFP/CAPHMFP contribution
- Employer will auto enroll all eligible employees in the mandatory benefit limit
- Coverage Term: December 16, 2018 to December 16, 2019
- For more information please contact: Kerry Tyrrell at (781) 726-7126 or email@example.com.
Since group rates are typically lower than individual policy rates, the cost to you for Chubb’s Group Personal Excess Liability Insurance may be lower than what you would pay for comparable coverage under an individual personal excess liability policy. By enrolling as a member of a group, you get additional coverage at no added cost to you—it all adds up to broader protection, with higher limits, at lower costs.
We Have You and Yours Covered
If you elect to enroll, the plan automatically covers you, If your spouse/domestic partner, and all eligible dependent children (who are residents of your household). Your coverage extends to “permissible use”, meaning anyone who uses a covered vehicle or watercraft with permission from you or a family member. Plus, you’re covered for your actions or failure to act as a non-compensated director or officer of a not-for-profit organization.