Five Steps to Control Workplace Injury Costs
Read about the five steps you can take to control the cost of workplace injuries, and how you can keep your insurance costs as low as possible. View article here.
We have a unique approach to workers’ compensation insurance, which our clients have found very effective. We believe that cultural issues at a company are central to the success or failure of most workers’ compensation programs, and make the difference in a company’s ability to successfully manage the loss cost experience.
This is why we begin our consultation with a thorough evaluation of your operations, with a central focus on the relationship management has with its employees. Yes, we also recommend safety programs, return-to-work programs etc., but the key is to implement systems that will support a positive cultural environment.
Clients work with our dedicated workers’ compensation consultants who stay up-to-date on recent legislation and industry trends. We ensure that potential workers’ compensation issues are anticipated, and if they occur are handled in an efficient and appropriate manner.
Below are a few areas that we work with clients:
- Assist in bidding process with clients that have high experience modification
- Conference call with adjusters to ensure claims are being handled appropriately
- Design and implement strategic approach to WC claims
- Experience mod projection and analysis
- Monitor all large reserves and all lost time cases
- Review past WC policies for technical errors
- Recover overcharges
RECENTLY POSTED ARTICLES
- How to Take Control of Your Workers' Comp Claims Frequency
- 3 Steps to Lower Your Workers' Comp Costs
- Controlling Your Workplace Injury Costs
- Lower Workers' Comp Rates Might Actually Mean Higher Costs