Attracting and retaining the best talent starts with a competitive benefits package, and is crucial to the success of your business. It’s important to have a sustainable strategy so you can balance the needs of employees with the fiscal responsibilities of the company. This is where planning, design and implementation are imperative.
Since 1945 Provider Group has been consulting with businesses and non-profits, offering innovative employee benefit strategies tailored to clients’ unique needs. We’ve helped our clients implement long-term strategies that give them a competitive edge, while taking into consideration legislative changes and industry trends.
GROUP BENEFITS SERVICES
- Analysis & review of claims experience
- Benefit funding options review & evaluations
- Benefit administration & communication technology
- Carrier negotiations & RFP design
- Certified managed care and health insurance associates
- Design and development of plan descriptions
- Employer compliance with federal & state regulations
- Employee & employer education
- Employee benefit technology analytical reviews
- Employer risk management
- Human resource guidance
- Integration of voluntary and core benefit plans
- Labor negotiation counseling
- Licensed insurance advisors
- Plan design and benefit options advisement
- Wellness assessment, design and implementation
- Tax advantaged plan design and administration
Our unique approach to employee benefits liability sets us apart from all others. We begin by meeting to assess your current Plan, and then evaluate your overall personnel risk profile. This enables us to establish a baseline which includes key stakeholder’s business objectives, strategies, financial limitations, organizational structure, corporate culture, process and procedures, and related items that further the business goals.