Whether it’s how to take advantage of tax credits or assisting with the design of a customized wellness program, we are on the forefront of wellness programs. We partner with leading worksite health promotion companies and stay on top of current trends in the health promotion field.
The most common factors that all employer workplace wellness programs need to incorporate are programs addressing stress management, physical activity, life balancing skills, and nutrition. The foundation of any effective wellness program needs to follow the following steps:
- Workplace Health Assessment – Determine a baseline of the organizational needs, specific of the population, and health risk factors specific to the group.
- Planning the Program – This is where company leadership is established, structuring a wellness committee, establishing a health improvement plan, establishing the communication with employees, and determining how to measure the results.
- Implementation of the Program - This is when health related programs are instituted, health related workplace policies are established, health incentives or compensation are identified, and environmental supports both inside the workplace and outside the workplace are addressed.
- Evaluation – A comprehensive review of results, data, policies, and environmental factors should be reviewed, adjusted, and restart the cycle.
- When developing a wellness program, we capitalize on the strengths of our clients to help them establish a foundation of wellness. Wellness has become integral to achieving your organization’s objectives.